Each school is required by law (The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012) to make the following information available:
- Admissions or visit Richmond Admissions
- Aims and values
- Assessment principles
- Behaviour policy
- Charging and remissions policy
- Compact governor overview
- Complaints policy
- Contact details
- Equality policy
- Governance details
- Mission statement
- Ofsted report
- Sports Premium expenditure
- Pupil Premium
- Risk Assessment – COVID-19
- Self-evaluation form We also have an EYFS self-evaluation form 2020-21
- School performance tables – link to DfE schools’ comparison site
- School financial benchmarking
- Special educational needs plus special educational needs Q & A
- Swimming Statutory Data 2021
If any parent would like a paper copy of any school policy, any information kept about their child or any other document please speak with Stephanie Dennis in the Key Stage 1 office.
The DfE requires schools to publish how many employees have a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more.
- None of the staff of Barnes Primary School earns over this figure.
Click here for the link to the benchmarking service.