Each school is required by law, (The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012), to make the following information available:
• The school’s name, postal address and telephone number, plus a contact name to whom enquiries should be addressed. See our Home page
• The school’s admissions policy in full (including arrangements for selection, oversubscription criteria and the application process). Or – information on where and how this information can be accessed on the local authority’s website. See Admissions
• Information on where to access the school’s most recent Ofsted report. See Ofsted report, June 2008
• Information on how to access the School Performance Tables on the DfE website. See DfE Schools Compare
• The following information about the school curriculum:
a) For each academic year, the content of the curriculum followed for each subject, and guidance on how to find additional information about the curriculum. See information under the Curriculum tab
b) For KS1, the names of any phonics or reading schemes in use. See Reading
• The measures determined by the head teacher under section 89 of the Education and Inspections Act 2006 (determination by head teacher of behaviour policy). See Policies
• The amount of the school’s allocation from the Pupil Premium grant in respect of the current academic year plus the following information: See Pupil Premium
a) details of how it is intended that the allocation will be spent.
b) details of how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent.
c) the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils for whom the funding was allocated.
• Details about how we spend our Pupil Sports Premium and the outcomes we achieve: See Sports Premium
• The report prepared by the school under section 317(5)(a) of EA 1996 (duties of governing bodies in relation to special educational needs). See Policies and Special Educational Needs plus Special Educational Needs Q & A
• The school’s charging and remissions policy. See Policies
• The school’s assessment principles: click here (also under the Parents tab)
• The school’s Equality objectives
• The compact governor overview of the school (last updated in September 2018)
If any parent would like a paper copy of any school policy, any information kept about their child or any other document please speak with Jo Patience in the Key Stage 1 office.